If you are looking for application for creating DVDs, we have a great tip for you. Wodnershare DVD Creator is one of the most complex applications on the market and it will allow you to do all tasks related to creating DVDs. The interface of DVD Creator is intuitive and user friendly and the application works fast. Hundreds of different formats are supported including both mainstream and less popular formats. You can also create nice slideshows of your photos and add music with few clicks to the background.
Wondershare DVD Creator is a powerful but easy to use DVD burning tool that uses a handy wizard to help you burn custom DVDs from your collection of images, videos and music.Wondershare DVD Creator allows highly customizable burning, including animated menus that give your DVDs a highly personal touch. Simply select the multimedia files you want to add via the setup wizard, place them in the order you want them to appear and add a static or animated menu.
You can burn the results either onto a DVD or as an ISO image. Wondershare DVD Creator supports a wide range of video formats and also converts all regular SD and HD videos to high quality DVD format. Unlike some converters, Wondershare DVD Creator does a good job of maintaining quality after conversions too.
- Create DVDs With Any Video – Burn videos in 150 formats to DVD/DVD folder/Blu-ray DVD folder/ISO/Blu-ray disc, like MP4 to DVD, MKV to DVD, AVI to DVD, and more.
- One Click to Burn DVD Easily
- Edit DVD Video With Built-in Video Editor
- Customize Your DVD Menu Flexibly
- Smart Slideshow Maker to Create Photo Slideshow with Music
- Powerful Utility Toolbox
- DVD to Video Converter
- Crop: You can crop the videos to adapt to a different screen sizes.
- Effect: You can add some edited effects (Black and White, sepia, negative, etc).
- Trim: Trimming the video is a really cool function that allows you to delete scenes you don’t need, i.e. the credits.
- Watermark: Personalized watermarking is useful tool for amateur editors.
- Rotate: This really useful option is great if you recorded the scene with your camera in a vertical position, and you want to rotate the image to present it via a regular TV.