P2P group has released an updated version of “ViewCompanion Premium”.
Description: ViewCompanion Premium is the most powerful member of the ViewCompanion family. ViewCompanion Premium can view, print and convert Adobe PDF, Autodesk DWF, PLT, CGM, TIFF, CALS, EDMICS and several other formats. ViewCompanion Premium does support PLT files using HPGL, HPGL/2, HP-RTL, KIPGL and Calcomp plotter languages.
ViewCompanion Premium can convert your files to the following output formats:
- Adobe PDF and PDF/A
- Adobe Postscript®
- Autodesk DWF
- Autodesk DXF
- CALS Group 4
- Computer Graphics Metafile
- Gerber RS-274X
- HPGL/2 (PLT)
- Paintbrush PCX (PCX)
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Bitmap (BMP)
- Windows Metafile (EMF and WMF)
Your PLT, CGM, Gerber and DWF files can be converted into Autodesk DXF format, which can be read by all popular CAD applications, for example Autodesk AutoCAD™.
With the built-in PDF to CAD tools you can convert your PDF files into an editable DXF, Gerber, CGM or SVG files.
Both batch convert and batch print is included. The software can be configured to monitor a user defined folder, and all files copied to that folder will be automatically printed.
You can merge multiple files of different formats to a single multi-page PDF, DWF or TIFF file.
ViewCompanion can split a multipage PDF, TIFF or DWF file into multiple files. You may split a PDF file either based on a maximum number of pages per file, or based on the maximum file size for each file.
Use ViewCompanion to compare files of different revisions and visualize the differences. You can compare all supported file formats, including PDF. A multipage PDF file can be compared page by page.
With ViewCompanion you can measure dimension lengths and areas. All measurements can be done using snap to drawing geometry to give the highest accuracy. Calibration of the measurement tools is available to make sure you get correct results even if your drawings are not scaled 1:1. The measurement results may be exported to a csv file, which can be loaded into Excel or any other spreadsheet application.
Annotate your files using markup elements like text, highlight, dimension line, area measurement, polygon, freehand, arrow, stamp, symbol, image and more. You can either select one of the predefined stamps, or create your own custom stamp.
The symbol libraries make it easy to add frequently used symbols as markups.
All markup elements will be stored in a separate file and the original file will be left unmodified.
The markup elements can be included when the viewed file is printed or converted.
- View, markup, convert and print files of many different formats.
- Convert to a large number of output formats, please see the complete list of formats below.
- Batch printing and conversion is included.
- Color, Black & White or Grayscale printing and conversion.
- Scaled print or fit to paper.
- Poster mode for printing big format drawings on multiple sheets, e.g. print an A0 drawing in full size using multiple A4 sheets.
- N-up printing mode, also known as multiple pages per paper sheet printing.
- Hot folder printing. Monitor a folder and print all files that are copied to this folder.
- Add footer and header containing date, scale, time, filename or custom text to the printed file.
- Include annotation during printing and conversion.
- Precise measurement with snap to drawing geometry.
- Send the viewed file by e-Mail, either as a PDF, as a JPEG or in the original format.
- Conform any PDF file into PDF/A standard for archiving. Batch and single file supported.
- Compare two files and visualize the differences.
- Compare two multi-page PDF files, page by page.
- Merge different PDF files into a single multipage PDF file.
- Split a multipage PDF file into individual files.
- Digitally sign PDF files.
- Split a multipage TIFF file into individual files.
- Scan and create a new file, or add as page to active file.
- Raster processing tools that include deskew and cleanup.
- Import a file and append as a new page to the active file.
- Overlay up to 10 files and print as one drawing.
- Apply watermark using text, or an image, to the printed file.
- Use pen table for full control of colors, styles and widths.
- Copy a selected region, or whole drawing, to clipboard, and paste into other applications.
- Text search and extract.
- Store commonly used files in projects.
- Shell Extension for easy access to functions inside the Explorer Window and a full preview of the selected file.
- Extensive set of command line parameters for conversion and printing.
- Delete pages from multipage files (e.g. TIFF and PDF).
- Use the PDF to CAD tool to convert your PDF files into editable DXF, DWF, PLT, SVG and CGM files.