P2P group has released an updated version of “VariCAD 2020″. ENJOY!
Description: VariCAD is 3D / 2D CAD software primarily intended for mechanical engineering design. The comprehensive CAD software enables designers to quickly create, evaluate, and modify their models. The software is sold as one “fully loaded” package, with all features and functions, for one very affordable price. VariCAD delivers an excellent performance-to-price ratio, making it one of the smartest choices on the market today.
VariCAD is compact, fast, easy to use, and provides everything necessary for mechanical design. VariCAD is sold “fully loaded”, including all features and functions, for one affordable price. The system contains:
- 3D Modeling
- 2D Drawing and Editing
- Optional Support of Parameters
- Optional Support of Geometrical Constraints
- Shells Modeling, Pipelines, Wires
- Crash Tests (Interferences)
- 3D Assemblies and Groups
- Surface Development (Sheet Metal Unbending)
- Mechanical Part Libraries and Symbol Libraries
- Calculations of 3D Objects or 2D Sections
- BOM and Title Blocks
VariCAD is available in English, German, Czech, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese versions. All features are included in one package (for one affordable price). For data exchanging, VariCAD uses STEP, STL, IGES, DWG and DXF file formats. The system fully supports Unicode.