P2P group has released an updated version of “MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Suite”.
Description: The complete bundle for spectral editing, sound design and mastering. The new SOUND FORGE Pro 14 Suite is here – and bundled with many renowned audio shaping and enhancing plugins, like the brand new SpectraLayers Pro 6 or Melodyne essential. Designed to be a complete set for recording, editing and processing audio at the highest quality standards. Experience a suite of software that continues to set new standards for audio professionals.
Record audio on up to 32 channels simultaneously, at sample rates of up to 64-bit/768 kHz. The new SOUND FORGE Pro 13 offers professional-quality mastering, editing and sound-design features all within an intuitive and inspiring interface.
Audio Editing From video soundtracks to the final surround-sound mix, edit with sample-accurate precision. Its numerous effects processors and audio editing tools make SOUND FORGE Pro 13 the ideal application for sound designers.
Mastering Deliver technically-perfect masters for CD or streaming thanks to advanced signal-processing tools and a host of high-end effects and visualizations like the new oscilloscope. Restore recordings and remove clicks, pops and other noise with ease.
- Professional multichannel recording up to 64-bit/768 kHz
- Precision editing & restoration
- Customizable interface: 4 color levels, new icon design & docking
- Upgraded VST engine
- New ARA2 support
- Wave Coloring, a new graphical representation mode in the data window that visualises the sonic qualities of an audio file.
- Instant Action window with shortcuts to frequently used tasks.
- New Oscilloscope and Spectroscope visualization.
- Quick converting audio files from Windows Explorer context menu.
- QuickFX: Professional VST effects with many presets and extremely easy operation using just one fader.
- Improved VST support with many bug fixes and a faster scan.