P2P group has released an updated version of “Kiwi for Gmail”.
Description:Kiwi for Gmail integrates all of G Suite (formerly Google Apps) with Gmail as the centerpiece. We turn Gmail and the rest of G Suite into a full-powered desktop client that takes everything you know and love about Gmail and apps such as Docs, Sheets and Slides, and add great new features – including the ability to simplify your life by seamlessly managing multiple Gmail accounts. Finally a solution for office productivity that competes with Microsoft Office 365.
Kiwi for Gmail with G Suite revolutionizes Gmail by transforming not only the functionality and interface of Gmail itself, but also how it works with Google Apps. By providing multiple windows, desktop integration, and a simple, intuitive interface that allows you to quickly access each application, open new documents, and get back to recent documents with a single click, Kiwi for Gmail 2.0 now gives you all the great functionality of G Suite apps in a better way.
- Use Gmail as a desktop app, freed from the browser
- Reliable Multiple Accounts – Use up to 6 Gmail accounts simultaneously using an architecture that’s more reliable than traditional Gmail
- Ability to use Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides as native, windowed desktop applications within Kiwi for Gmail
- Ability to open documents in their own windows so you can multi-task like never before using documents across applications and accounts
- Ability to open recent documents and quickly access Google Drive files across multiple accounts
- Intuitive new toolbar on the left side of the traditional Gmail interface provides quick access to all G Suite applications
- Saves all open document windows on exit and restores on relaunch, preserving window size, location, and account in the process
- Ability to open various file types directly within Kiwi for Gmail, including gsheet, gform, gdoc, gslides, gdraw, glink and gnote
- Offline access for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides is in development
- Boomerang plugin fully supported
- Huge attachments – Send giant files using Google Drive, which is now so quick to do, it’s even simpler than Dropbox.
- Powerful Keyboard Shortcuts – let you get to your email in a second.
- Important-Only Notifications – a desktop email first; use this optional feature and filter the noise right out of your email effortlessly.
- The Zen Switch™ – shut off all email notifications so you can focus, without shutting out the whole world.