Scene group AMPED has released an updated version of “Isotropix Clarisse iFX” for Win, Mac, and Linux. Enjoy!
Description: Clarisse iFX is a new breed of high-end 2D/3D animation software which is the fusion of an animation package, a compositing software and a 3d rendering engine. It has been designed to streamline the workflow of CG artists to let them work and constantly interact on their final image with full effects on.
A workflow from a better perspective.
Clarisse provides tons of high-end features all designed to be consistent and intuitive. Its workflow scales nicely with massive complexity while keeping things easy to manage. By simplifying the way CG artists work, Clarisse revolutionizes the daily work of Digimatte and Environment artists, Look development and lighting artists working in VFX and Animation studios.
Minimum system requirements
- CPU: Intel or AMD based x86-64 CPU supporting SSE2
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard-Drive: 500 MB disk space available
- 64-bit Operating System: Windows 7
- Graphics Card: OpenGL 4.0 compliant graphics card
- Network Card: Wifi and/or Ethernet
- Display: 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution in 24 bit color
- Mouse: Three-button mouse