P2P group has released an updated version of “FontLab VI”.
Description: With FontLab VI, you can create, open, modify, draw, space, kern, hint and export desktop, web, color and variable fonts. The app is an all-around font editor, but also supports data interchange with other font creation tools, making it easy to integrate into your existing workflows.
- Next-generation drawing – Creating Bézier curves is no longer “mastery or mystery.”
- Seriously better Béziers – We love curves so much that we are making them better.
- Hello, color! – Smart glyph creation beyond traditional outlines.
- Variations included – Axes, Masters and Instances.
- Outer and inner space – Metrics, kerning & anchors.
- Always organized – Synchronize design changes. Find, sort and classify glyphs.
- Pain-free production – Top gear at top speed. Serious font work with ease.
Release Name: fontlab-vi-v6-1-2-6927-x86x64-p2p
Size: 162 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi