P2P group has released an updated version of “DbVisualizer Pro”.
Description: DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts. It is the ultimate solution since the same tool can be used on all major operating systems accessing a wide range of databases.
- Supported Databases … Amazon Redshift, DB2 LUW, Exasol, H2, Informix, JavaDB/Derby, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MySQL, Netezza, NuoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase ASE, and Vertica.
- SQL Tools … SQL editor with support for auto completion, parameterized SQLs, SQL formatter, visual query builder, explain plan, and, a command-line based interface.
- Database Browser … Tree based navigation through database objects. Multiple objects can be displayed side-by-side.
- Object Management … Visual tools to manage database objects. Edit, compile and, run procedures, functions, triggers, and, a lot more.
- Table Data Management … Spreadsheet-like table data editor including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types, import from CSV and Excel files.
- Export … Export database objects and table data as CREATE/INSERT statements, CSV, XML and more. Support for exporting very large result