A great way learn to how to solve real problems using Winforms in C#. More videos and exercises than any Intro course.
What you’ll learn:
- Program fluently in C# using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Understand how to create a basic Windows Form Application … No Console Apps
- Understand the basic concepts of Selection, Repetition, Methods and Exception Handling
- Understand the intermediate concepts of Arrays (one,two,three dimensional), Random numbers,Object Oriented Programming, String handling
- Understand the advanced concepts of Recursion, Sorting and Searching Techniques, Database Programming using SQL, Graphics and Animation Techniques
- Apply the programming skills learned to create meaningful computer applications from the world of Business, Science, Math, Cryptography, Graphics and Gaming
- Create Business applications which incorporate sorting, searching, data analysis and connecting to a database
- Create Science applications which incorporate probabilistic and deterministic simulations
- Create Social Studies applications (Geography) which incorporate table lookups (searching) to determine the distance between two cities or the telephone code for a country
- Create Math applications that illustrate the hidden pitfalls of computer arithmetic in the real world, and applications that solve mazes and puzzles using recursion
- Create applications from the world of Cryptography which validate SIN (Social Insurance Code), VIN, ISBN numbers and also create applications which code and decode messages.
- Create Graphics applications which incorporate drag and drop events
- Create several 2d Game Applications which incorporate flicker free animation and allow the user to use the keyboard and mouse to control movement.
- Fully appreciate the wide range of applications that the study of Computer Science provides.
- * NEW * Create simple applications using the UI Paradigm Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- * NEW * Extend the idea of coding and computational thinking by solving a series of advanced problems (PROGRAMMING CHALLENGES) from a wide variety of disciplines.
C# Intermediate Programming : Applications Driven Approach [Video]-P2P
.MP4 | Video: 1280×720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 6.5 GB
Duration: 30.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Download: RAPIDGATOR / Part1 – Part2 – Part3 – Part4 – Part5 – Part6 – Part7 /
Download: NITROFLARE / Part1 – Part2 – Part3 – Part4 – Part5 – Part6 – Part7 /
Download single: RAPIDGATOR – NITROFLARE – NTi