P2P group has released an updated version of “Bulk Image Downloader”.
Description: Bulk Image Downloader is an application specifically developed to help you download Full Sized images from almost any web gallery or web forum.
- Image Host Support – BID works with almost all popular image hosting sites, such as flickr, imagevenue, imagefap, imageshack, imagebam, etc.
- Social Networking Sites – BID supports album downloading from sites such as facebook, myspace, and twitter related hosts like tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com, yfrog.com
- Full Sized Images – BID uses an advanced heuristic scoring method to locate full sized images. This means BID can work on most galleries automatically, with no user configuration necessary.
- Batch Downloading – Automatically download from huge lists of gallery URLs via the integrated Queue Manager.
- Web Browser Integration – BID integrates with IE, Opera, FireFox and Chrome. Just right click inside your browser window and select “Open current page with BID”
- Web Forum Support – BID can scan multi page forum threads and quickly extract all image links
- Multi Page Gallery Downloads – BID can detect and download from most popular multi page web galleries out of the box.
- Password Protected Websites – BID will prompt for user names and passwords if the web site requires them.
- Video Downloading – It’s not just for images – BID also supports VIDEO downloading from directly linked video files (.avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mov, .flv, .mp4, etc)
- Embedded images – Apart from locating and downloading full sized imaged, BID can also download images embedded on a page
- Sequenced image filenames (fusker) – BID supports ‘ranged’ URLs for sequenced image downloading.
- Image Validation – BID checks every image to make sure it’s been downloaded correctly. Invalid images are retried automatically.
- Resume Downloads – BID will resume downloads from the point at which the connection was broken.
- Multi Threaded Downloading – BID can download up to 50 images at once. Download those galleries quickly!
- Redirection Resolution -Some sites use image redirection “services” like imagecash, urlcash etc. to display adverts before redirecting to the imagehost. BID automatically resolves these types of links.
- File name unmangling – BID will retrieve the correct file name from image hosts that scramble filenames (where possible), such as imagevenue, imagefap.
- Generate File names – Optionally create your own sequenced file names for image hosts that scramble the file names,
- Export Galleries to HTML or BB Code – Quickly generate gallery code suitable for pasting into web forums.
- … and more!