P2P group has released an updated version of “Fotosizer Professional”.
Description: Fotosizer is a batch photo/image resizer tool. It lets you resize hundreds of photos in a matter of minutes in a quick and easy way. Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
Batch Resizing and optimization
- Easily set resizing options by choosing between resizing modes that correspond to how you want to resize your photos.
- Choose to resize by percentage of width and height
- Choose to set custom width and height
- Resize by choosing one side of the image only and automatically resize the other side.
- Make all of your photos the same size regardless of their dimensions by adding padding, using the Pad resize mode.
- Maintain aspect ratio
- Choose where the resized images will be saved
- Resize portrait and landscape photos at the same time.
- Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP screen sizes.
- Crop images.
- Apply PNG image optimization.
- Flip image vertically
- Flip image horizontally
- Rotate 90 degrees Counter Clockwise
- Rotate 90 degrees Clockwise
- Auto rotate by Camera orientation information (EXIF) (Professional Edition)
- Change the visual appearance of your photos by using Fotosizer’s effects:
- Black & White
Fotosizer is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese (Traditional) Taiwan Region, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, Korean, Hungarian, Romanian, Greek, Serbian (Latin), Czech, Polish, Latvian, Arabic (Saudia Arabia), Hindi, Vietnamese, Swedish, Finnish.
Copy EXIF camera information
- Copy EXIF information (JPEG), copies information stored with the photo to the resized photo such as:
- Camera model
- Shutter speed
- Date picture taken
- Equipment make
- and more …
- Choose which of the date attributes of your photos are maintained when you resize them:
- Copy the original creation date
- Copy the original modified date
- Copy the original picture taken date
- Save all settings into profiles
- Reload settings profiles to quickly use common settings
- Delete settings profiles
- Save settings into existing profiles or create new profiles
- Revert back to Fotosizer default settings easily
- Easily revert back to the last settings you used
- and more …
Fotosizer Professional Edition:
- Advanced batch resizing, rotation and destination features
- Apply text and image Watermarks to photos
- Apply Colour Adjustment to photos (Brightness, contrast, hue, saturation)
- Apply Rounded corners to photos
- Lifetime license
- Bypass “Product key prompt” startup screen
- Output resized photos to Compressed ZIP file