AMPED team has released the newest build of “Csimsoft Trelis Pro ” for WIN, MACOSX, LINUX and LINUX DEBIAN. Enjoy!
Description: Trelis is a high-end, commercial-grade pre-processor for complex FEA and CFD simulation. It is based on the time-proven CUBIT™ software from Sandia National Laboratories. For more than two decades, csimsoft and Sandia have co-developed CUBIT to do Sandia’s really challenging simulation. Now, commercial and academic users can use the tool for their tough simulation problems.
- FEA materials and boundary conditions
- CFD media and boundary conditions
- Boundary layer creation
- Import and export formats for both FEA and CFD
What’s New: Trelis 16.3 includes the latest enhancements that make Trelis more powerful and even more user-friendly.
- Improved Paving (quadrilateral meshing)
- Improved Tetmesher
- Geometry creation using lofting
- Improved Abaqus and Patran Exporters
Graphics, Utilities, etc.
- Custom Toolbars
- Command Panel Button Hierarchy Change
- New Icons
- New Context Menus for Boundary Conditions
- New APREPRO Functions
Release Notes: Here